Specialty Vehicle Company is currently seeking ambitious individuals to join our team. We have been in the custom vehicle manufacturing business for almost 30 years. Our quality standards surpass what is normally accepted in the industry. It is the passion for perfection that drives us to exceed our client’s expectations and create valuable long-life vehicles for each of our customers.
We offer weekly competitive pay, 401k, medical insurance and an incentive program. We are a custom vehicle manufacturer, not an assembly line, and we have contracts with some of the leading Aerospace, Banking, and Medical companies in the U.S. Great care and pride go into the products we produce and we are seeking like-minded individuals. We are located in Sanford, FL, not far from Seminole Town Center.
Please browse our website at www.mbfindustries.com to see what it is we do.
Premier Custom Vehicle Manufacturer seeking a motivated individual to support the design and implementation of AV, RF, and Data communications or telecommunication networks in various custom vehicles. This individual is also responsible for configuration, installation, testing and maintenance of various communication, control and monitoring technologies. The successful candidate has the ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Experience with WireCAD/AutoCAD.
- Current CTS, or CTS-D is desired.
- At least three (3) years of progressive experience in planning, designing, implementation, and analyzing AV, RF and Data telecommunications
- Operations and maintenance experience with network routers and switches.
- Able to work independently and exercise a high degree of initiative.
- Experience administering and configuring IP security systems, AV Matrix routers, Control subnets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet with clients to ascertain needs, develop a solution, and present that solution with schematics and Bill of Materials.
- Use of WireCAD/AutoCAD to create custom line drawings and elevations.
- Analyze and evaluate various client systems, identify issues, and provide solutions to ensure systems are operating efficiently.
- Accountable for resolution of customer inquiries
- Must be able to accurately handle detailed instructions under pressure and a higher volume of more complicated issues.
- Ability to communicate technical information to other technical team members but also to coworkers and in other departments and customers who may not have knowledge of networking technical terminology.
- Program A/V routers and control panels such as Extron among others.
- Responsible for installation, administration, and testing of network devices, operating system software, routers, switches, cabling etc.
- Maintain records of work completed and in-progress; and updates network documentation to record installations, upgrades, configurations.
- Ability to troubleshoot LAN, WAN, QoS, VoIP and AV and control circuits.
- Provide support to Integration Installers for equipment and issues.
- After hours support may be required as needed for escalated issues and maintenance window changes.
- Demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Incident Management
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Organized, adaptable, flexible, and hungry to learn.
- Life Insurance
- Weekly pay - direct deposit
- Christmas to New Year’s -Factory Shut-Down, to allow time with family for the holidays
- Cool Factor to what we build!
Job Type: Full-Time