Every February, the President submits a Budget Request to Congress for the coming fiscal year beginning October 1st. That request indicates to the Congress the monies the President intends to spend for federal programs administered by the executive branch. Over the next seven to eight months, the Congress decides how much money it is willing to provide (appropriate) for each program set out in the budget request. That part of the budget request pertaining to grant programs administered by the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security are excerpted and provided herein.
Federal & State Contracts Available
- GSA Schedule
- 1122 Program - State Contacts
- NYS Contract
- State of Pennsylvania (COSTARS)
- Western States (WSCA)
- State of Massachusetts
- Texas Buy Board
- Municipal Financing Program
- Leasing Program
- 2011 EPA Funding Opportunities
- 2011 Department of Interior Appropriations
- 2011 Department of Energy Funding Opportunities
- 2011 DHS Port Security Grants
- 2011 Transportation Grants - DOT
- 2011 Air and Radiation Grants
- 2011 DHS Budget Request
- Federal Hybrid Incentive Funding
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Unlocking the Federal Treasure Chest
- DHS Awards $1.8 Billion in Preparedness Grants
- Federal Grants
- First Responder Programs
- 2009 Funding Highlights
- 2008 Grant Program Overview
- Fire Department and EMS Grant Assistance
- Emergency Management Grant Information
"Stretch Your Capital Budget Further"
Freightliner Municipal Lease
- Up to 7 yrs. lease period with payments structured as monthly, quarterly or annual.
- Should funding not be available in future years during the lease period, the contract may be cancelled without penalty and the vehicle returned. May not be replaced by a like asset.
- No penalty for early pay off if future grant funds are obtained during the last 24 mo. of lease.
- At completion of the lease, the vehicle is owned by the municipality.
- Communications, audio/video and other special equipment may be included with the total lease package.
All financing prices quoted are subject to final approval by Daimler Truck Financial (Freightliner). Quoted prices are established as “Rack Ready” prices including the chassis and conversion, before special equipment is added. Special equipment items may be included in total financing package. Finance Period: 7 yrs. with one annual payment .
Please Contact: John Baker