Specialty Vehicle Company is currently seeking ambitious individuals to join our team. We have been in the custom vehicle manufacturing business for almost 30 years. Our quality standards surpass what is normally accepted in the industry. It is the passion for perfection that drives us to exceed our client’s expectations and create valuable long-life vehicles for each of our customers.
We offer weekly competitive pay, 401k, medical insurance and an incentive program. We are a custom vehicle manufacturer, not an assembly line, and we have contracts with some of the leading Aerospace, Banking, and Medical companies in the U.S. Great care and pride go into the products we produce and we are seeking like-minded individuals. We are located in Sanford, FL, not far from Seminole Town Center.
Please browse our website at www.mbfindustries.com to see what it is we do.
Premier custom vehicle manufacturing business in Sanford, FL is currently searching for a Lead Integration Technician with the following verifiable skills:
- Run, dress and terminate (crimp, splice, solder) various cabling types
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, wire run lists and system drawings.
- Ability to test and record results for cable certifications.
- Knowledge of AC and DC electrical supply, distribution and loading.
- Ability to configure equipment via IP, serial or manual input.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Receive, organize, catalog, and setup AV, Data, Security and RF components and systems.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify systems and circuits and understand how the system is supposed to operate.
- Occasionally provide basic training and explanation of systems to customers.
- Ability to use basic hand tools and test instruments.
- Must be able to work 5-6 days per week if needed (40-54 hours).
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated layout, input and track redlines to drawings as needed.
In addition to the above, preferred candidates will have:
- Advanced IP networking skills
- Ability to lead the department and provide training to junior techs
- Industry certifications (CTS, BICSI, CEDIA...)
- RF experience with Broadcast, Microwave, Wi-Fi, 4G, SAT, HAM
- Fabrication skills with sheet metal, wood and composites
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- The desire to own and grow the department
- Own basic tools
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Work environment is varied (Open air shop, vehicle interior, office).
Duties will require standing, bending, kneeling, sitting, lifting, climbing ladders, use of scaffolding, and lifts. Close spaces and working more than 6ft off the ground.
Background check is required.
- Life Insurance
- Weekly pay - direct deposit
- Christmas to New Year’s -Factory Shut-Down, to allow time with family for the holidays
- Cool Factor to what we build!
Job Type: Full-Time