Specialty Vehicle Company is currently seeking ambitious individuals to join our team. We have been in the custom vehicle manufacturing business for almost 30 years. Our quality standards surpass what is normally accepted in the industry. It is the passion for perfection that drives us to exceed our client’s expectations and create valuable long-life vehicles for each of our customers.
We offer weekly competitive pay, 401k, medical insurance and an incentive program. We are a custom vehicle manufacturer, not an assembly line, and we have contracts with some of the leading Aerospace, Banking, and Medical companies in the U.S. Great care and pride go into the products we produce and we are seeking like-minded individuals. We are located in Sanford, FL, not far from Seminole Town Center.
Please browse our website at www.mbfindustries.com to see what it is we do.
We are currently in need of fabricators with the following:
- MIG welding experience in the following areas:
- Aluminum ranging in thickness from 1/8" up to and including 1⁄2"
- Mild steel ranging in thickness between 1⁄4" and 3/8"
- TIG welding experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to understand measurements and follow assembly drawings
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have hand tools needed to perform job duties
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to work 5-6 days per week if needed (40-54 hours)
- Weekly pay - direct deposit
Job Type: Full-time