Specialty Vehicle Company is currently seeking ambitious individuals to join our team. We have been in the custom vehicle manufacturing business for almost 30 years. Our quality standards surpass what is normally accepted in the industry. It is the passion for perfection that drives us to exceed our client’s expectations and create valuable long-life vehicles for each of our customers.
We offer weekly competitive pay, 401k, medical insurance and an incentive program. We are a custom vehicle manufacturer, not an assembly line, and we have contracts with some of the leading Aerospace, Banking, and Medical companies in the U.S. Great care and pride go into the products we produce and we are seeking like-minded individuals. We are located in Sanford, FL, not far from Seminole Town Center.
Please browse our website at www.mbfindustries.com to see what it is we do.
The Junior/Proposal Engineer position will entail:
- Must have current AutoCAD experience (3 Years Preferred)
- Must be able to execute precise engineering drawings within a 60 day training period
- Must be able to devise, organize and ensure engineering arrangements and revisions
- Distinguish concerns, identify them and attain solutions
- Communicates project scope, design, and deliverable requirements to Management
- Coordinates closely with the customer regarding any requested changes in scope or design and ensures that agreed changes are quickly communicated to all affected groups
- Tracks and reports on project deliverables
- Performs daily walks on current job(s) in house
- Attend client meetings and take detailed notes
- Work under the direct command and management of a Senior Engineer
- Liaise with clients via email or telephone
- Be accountable for sharpening skills in standards of engineering and CAD programs.
- Will be tested in AutoCAD during interview process
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
- Organized, adaptable, flexible, and hungry to learn.
- Life Insurance
- Weekly pay - direct deposit
- Christmas to New Year’s -Factory Shut-Down, to allow time with family for the holidays
- Cool Factor to what we build!
Job Type: Full-Time